Transbay Transit Center Jobsite Tour & Dinner
June 19, 2014 (9:00 AM – 9:00 PM)
Tour Begins at AIRCO Mechanical • 8210 Demetre Avenue, Sacramento CA 95828
Roundtrip Transportation from AIRCO Mechanical is sponsored by Enterprise
Join us for an exciting, full-day fieldtrip as we tour the innovative Transbay Transit Center jobsite located at 201 Mission Street in San Francisco. After meeting at AIRCO Mechanical’s Sacramento headquarters and touring their BIM and Pre-Fab operations, we’ll board Enterprise vans and head to the jobsite for a first-hand look at this groundbreaking transportation project.
The visionary Transbay Transit Center Project will create a “Grand Central Station of the West” in the heart of a new transit-friendly neighborhood. The $4.5B project will replace the former Transbay Terminal at First and Mission; extend the Caltrain and California High Speed Rail; and create a new neighborhood with homes, offices, parks and shops. This is one jobsite tour you won’t want to miss!
SAFETY: Closed Toed Shoes Are Required.
- 8:45am Meet at AIRCO headquarters
- 9:00-12:00pm BIM Coordination & Pre-Fab Tour
- 12:00-12:30 Lunch
- 12:30-2:00pm Travel from Sacramento to Transbay Jobsite tour
- 2:00-4:30pm Jobsite tour
- 4:30-5:00pm Travel from Transbay to Tres San Francisco
- 5:15-6:00pm Pre-Dinner Production Controls Discussion / Cocktails
- 6:00-7:00pm Dinner
- 7:00-9:00pm Travel from Tres San Francisco to AIRCO headquarters
IMPORTANT NOTE: Deadline for registration is June 10th -- Space is limited to the first 25 Chapter Members who register
Download the Flyer