Thursday, July 24, 2014 (12:00 PM – 1:30 PM)
Marriott, Rancho Cordova • 11211 Point East Dr., Rancho Cordova, CA 95742
TO BE DISCUSSED:
In today’s ambitious market, forecasting is now more imperative than ever. Lead by industry experts, our panel discussion will explore effective ways to recapture your forecasts giving you the essential tactics needed to help forecast your cash flow projections.
This discussion is geared for Financial Managers, Owners, Executives, Business Development Personnel, Estimators,
Project Managers, and Superintendents.
Join us for a fresh perspective of what you need to know about the importance of managing available cash, for creating realistic budgetary projections for daily operations, and for building a strategic business plan.
• Determine what drives short and long term cash flow projections
• Prerequisites for good forecasting
• Integrating Owners, Operations and Estimating in the process
• How to estimate income and payment timing
• Compare actual income and expenses to your business’ cash flow projections
• Know your surpluses and shortages to help prepare for future projects
• Develop project ranking for future projects and likely costs
• Utilization of software for planning and forecasting
• Control your credit and recognize your interest rates
Ted Hoffman, CFO
McClone Construction http://www.mcclone.net
Jim Walden, Principal
Walden Consulting, LLC http://www.cfo2biz.com
David Brown, Founder and President
D. Brown Management www.dbrownmanagement.com
LUNCH WILL BE SERVED:
Grilled Tri-Tip Forest mushroom and burgundy demi glace served with Yukon gold mashed potatoes and fresh seasonal vegetables.
Download the Flyer
Questions or cancellations?
Please contact Eilleen Dancel:
(P): (916) 251-4706 • (F): (916) 244-0413
READY TO REGISTER? http://cafe.cfma.org/sacramentoca/events